Most of you know that Ryan proposed last November at Disneyland in front of the castle. It was right before the fireworks show, so there was a crowd watching and they all cheered when he got down on his knee and popped the question!(Enter "awww" here)

This is the big moment, that's right, I'm laughing. I can't explain why, maybe it was nerves, maybe excitement, or perhaps a combination of both. Anyway, we had annual passes and Disneyland was a big part of our lives back then. Our passes have since expired and we actually haven't been SINCE :(

Well, today that all changed!!! We got annual passes for Christmas and were finally able to activate them (no more blackout days). We were both really excited to get back to "the happiest place on earth", even if it was on one of the busiest days of the year.

Can you sense our excitement?


This is us waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion...it's the only ride we went on tonight, but it was a fun one! I don't think I've ever seen the Haunted Mansion decked out in all of it's "Nightmare Before Christmas" glory, it was great!

The castle's new decor...much different than what it was 1 short year ago (see above)...I like it so much more now! It's much more striking.

Ryan dragged me to the Starwars store near Star Tours and was so excited to see this cheesy Yoda backpack.
Anyway, we were both so excited to start 2008 off right! Just thought we'd share.
2 comments:
We LOVE our passes too..we will have to try and go on a double date sometime!!! I love disneyland!!! Glad you guys had so much fun!!
Disney Passes rock! We love going for a few hours in the evening.
Post a Comment