Awwwww you guys are so cute! I saw yuou guys at church yesterday but I had to rush out before I said Hi because i thought my knee was going to explode (old injury, but it's been a long time sinse I wore high heels!!) I'll see you guys next week!
YAY!!! Happy 1 year anniversary! How exciting for you guys:) Isn't it amazing how time flies by?! I think my favorite part about time passing is that married life gets better and better with each day:) Congratulations!
3 comments:
Awwwww you guys are so cute! I saw yuou guys at church yesterday but I had to rush out before I said Hi because i thought my knee was going to explode (old injury, but it's been a long time sinse I wore high heels!!) I'll see you guys next week!
YAY!!! Happy 1 year anniversary! How exciting for you guys:) Isn't it amazing how time flies by?! I think my favorite part about time passing is that married life gets better and better with each day:) Congratulations!
Dang was that really a year ago?! Congrats! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment