May 8, 2008

"Help whip cancer" and update your kitchen while you're at it...



I thought I'd put a little plug in for my mom right now. She's all into the Pampered Chef stuff, because, well, it's the best (have I been brainwashed?). She's having a PC party this month and told me that $1 from every "help whip cancer" product is donated to the American Cancer Society to help with breast cancer education and early detection plans.

Due to recent family events, we are realizing more and more just how important it is to be educated about breast cancer and to be able to detect it early. So to me, this is a pretty good deal. I mean really, update your kitchen AND help with cancer?! How many of your other shopping sprees help educate and detect diseases?

So I've been sucked in. I'm getting the pink gloves and the mini scoop measure. I'm also getting some things from their regular product list...I just LOVE the bamboo spoon and spatula set. You should all check out the Pampered Chef stuff and place an order if you can.


Have you seen their adjustable measuring cups and spoons? So convenient. Or the smooth edge can opener (no more sharp edges, and it fits back onto the can for storage) Brilliant!! Remember, it's for a GREAT cause.

If you're interested, visit here: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/julieyoung

AND...if you order something, use my mom's name, it's Patti Brisco...I think she gets points or something...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I've been wanting to get some PC stuff but didn't know anyone I could order through.

mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.