May 18, 2008

If you were to walk into our house right now...

Where you once saw a small black dining table in the dining nook, you would now see:


Turns out, packing our place isn't so bad. We've gotten so much done this weekend. It's been sad, disrupting our beautiful home and throwing everything in boxes, but it hasn't been as much work as I thought it would be. I do hate having boxes everywhere though, I feel like our home is messy and there's no way to clean it up...it's just gonna get worse over the next week. I never realized how much I like an orderly home until today when I got panicky looking at the mess that I can't clean.

Oh well, one week from today we'll be in our new place and we'll be able to clean and organize all we want. As sad as I am to leave our current place (and trust me, I am sad. I don't want to go!), I am a little excited to be able to settle into a new place and make it home.

Wish us luck...

2 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

I hate moving. We moved every year when I was a kid. It sucked. But then again, decorating a new place is fun. :)

Tiersha said...

I can't believe you are actually moving!! That is so weird. Even though I don't live at home anymore, I still liked knowing you were right there :( Now I have to drive far to come see you! I can't wait to see the new place when I come down!! Oh yeah, and we have to go to Dland a couple times while I'm there!!!

Happy Packing!