Funny story:
My dad was reading my blog and read the one about us getting a baby snake...only he didn't scroll down and see the snake part. He thought we were really trying to have a baby. I admit, I was trying to make it sound like we were gonna have a baby, sort of...but the whole part about me never touching it and feeding it should have clued him in that it wasn't a baby...I'm a little more loving than that!! Whoops. He even called some family members and told some people from church.
Mom and Dad, I promise...WHEN we do decide to start trying for a family, you'll hear it straight from us...NOT from our blog!!
3 comments:
That's pretty funny. I thought your rules gave it away as well but maybe he was too overcome with excitement.
Ha! That's funny.
Ok, I'm lame, I didn't get the joke of it either. lol
Post a Comment