11. Men will golf as often as they possibly can...any country, any course, any time of day...
12. While the men are away, the women and children will play. We took the kids to the park to run off some of their energy. Court, Luke and I ended up having some fun of our own. I realized that I've never been on an actual teeter-totter and DANG, those things are pretty scary!!
13. Canada sure is beautiful. The mountains and lakes are especially spectacular...and the glacier water makes the lakes COLD COLD COLD!

14. Janice likes pulling people in (just up to their ankles). I went willingly, so as not to accidentally fall all the way in.
14. Janice likes pulling people in (just up to their ankles). I went willingly, so as not to accidentally fall all the way in.
15. If you keep your feet in the glacier water for too long, they'll go numb.
16. Kids can throw rocks in the lake for hours, this activity never gets old.
17. When it's windy, there are no mosquitoes. HOORAY!!! But, if you eat ice cream outside on a windy day in a town that has lots of cotton trees, you must be careful...the little fuzzies in the air tend to get stuck in your dessert. (this perfectly leads me to my next lesson)
18. Waterton has an awesome ice cream shop. I tried the best ice cream flavor I've ever had, ROLO. Why can't we have that one here in the states?!
19. Playing Guitar Hero with cousins might actually be the best way to wind down from a long day of golfing, park playing, rock throwing and ice cream eating.
20. (This one doesn't really fit here, I should have had it as #1, but I just remembered...) Never, EVER lay out without sunscreen a few days before a long vacation. You WILL get badly burned and you WILL suffer the effects of that burn on your trip. Those effects include stinging, blistering, peeling and UNBELIEVABLE itching...which will keep you up at night!! Just. Don't. Do it.
4 comments:
Your hair is getting so long!!!
Hey Sweetie,
I used your great picture of the lake and the mountains as a background on my computer. Nobody can believe you took that picture, it looks so professional; like it should be hanging in a dental office. Your just so talented.
hahahahahahahhahahahaha This burn and itching continues for many days.. over a week. Then after its over, you have amazing tan lines. hahahahaha =] <3
My blog is sooo mostly for me, I feel ya girl.
Post a Comment