
I can't believe it, but it looks like I'm going to be graduating next May!! That's less than a year away!! I just went to school and turned in my 'grad check' and now I just wait 4 - 5 months (MONTHS?!?) for it to get approved. I have 10 classes left and I'm probably taking 5 this semester. I would never want to take that many classes while working full time, but two are supposed to be pretty easy and one's an online class, so I think I can handle it. That will leave me with 5 more...the five hardest classes. I won't be able to take them in one semester, but if I'm able to get one or two in during winter intersession or summer, I'll be all set.
I really thought I'd be a student for life! I'm SO happy!!
1 comment:
Yay!!! Congrats! There is a light at the end of the tunnel after all! I hope you plan to celebrate big! P.S. I dont' know why I use so many !!!!.
Post a Comment