Aug 15, 2008

A few complaints...

A few things have been bothering me lately...

ONE - How hard is it to spit your gum out in the trash, or AT LEAST in a bush, where no one is going to step? TWICE in the last 3 weeks, I've stepped in gum. Not just stepped in it and then been able to get it off right away before it did damage, NO, stepped in it, like it was placed strategically close to my car and as I climbed into the drivers seat and brought my left foot in, it pulled stringy (melted from the heat) gum in and got all over my car. Two different parking lots, but two almost identical situations. LUCKILY, that stringy, melty gum wiped off of the car and pulled out of the carpet easily!

I'll admit, I used to be one of those "spit it wherever you get sick of it" kind of people. BUT, I've since changed my ways. I ALWAYS go for a trash can, bush, or, at worst, out the window on the freeway, but no one's walking around out there, right?

Anyway, I hope this stepping in gum thing stops. It's upsetting me.

---

TWO - Age brackets really bother me. You know how when you're filling out a survey or some piece of info and they want to get an idea of the demographic they're reaching. You tick the age box: "Under 17", "18 - 24", "25 - 34", etc. WELL, it's a fairly recent thing for me to have to tick the "25 - 34" box. It just seems like such a big gap and it makes me feel REAL old. I wish they would at least have an explanation box where I could write in "I'm only 25", or "I'm on the very LOW end of this range". I feel like I aged 10 years the day I turned 25. What's worse? Ryan is an entire age bracket under me!!! Every time we fill something out with an age question he laughs at me.

Oh well, a few short months and he'll know what it feels like!

---

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Welcome! I'm on the very high end of that bracket!