Today's a short day for me and Ryan. We are leaving work at noon, meeting at my grandma's at one for lunch, then driving north to Antioch, where my parents live. It's a long drive. Especially today...and Sunday, when we will return. The two worst days to make this drive in November, I'd bet. But we're doing it. In the rain...which makes the already bad traffic, even worse.
I've lived here in Southern CA for about 4 years and I still have to call my dad for directions on how to get home. Isn't that pathetic? In my defense, I've never driven to Antioch on my own, so I don't pay much attention. AND, the past few times we've driven up North, we've gone to my brother's, which is off of a totally different freeway.
Anyway, so we're off. Off to eat, relax, hopefully shop around in San Francisco, then eat and relax a little bit more.
Have a happy Thanksgiving and be safe in your travels!
1 comment:
Safe travels!
Post a Comment