This year Disneyland lets you in for free on your birthday. Because I already have an annual pass, I got a $70 Disney gift card instead...and of course, a Disney button to show everyone that it was my birthday.
The park was SO crowded (it's still spring break for some), so Christina and I only got to go on one ride before we called it a day.

After Disneyland, we did what women do best...shopped. Then we headed home for a party in my honor :) Ryan and Christina planned it all. We had some friends over for pizza and some Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes...my FAVORITE!!
After dinner and presents, we went bowling. It was really a great day spending time with friends and I was SO sad to see it end.
---
Just a side note, I got several wonderful gifts, but wanted to mention this one specifically. My friend Megan made me a set of stationary with my very own personalized stamp. Isn't that a cool idea?


2 comments:
Wow that sounds like a blast! How did that happen, you're right, your birthday came and went, it felt like just yesterday I was reading your turn of the century birthday post!
Well Happy Belated Birthday!! I would love to know how your friend made the stamp if you happen to know!! That's such a cool idea!!
Post a Comment