Apr 22, 2009

short

So this was my hair a month ago....

That's the longest it's ever been. The day after I took that picture, I went to cut my hair. I wanted to go short, but got scared, so I only cut a few inches. Today I went all the way...


I felt silly taking pictures of myself and I thought they all looked ridiculous, then I got a little carried away...









You get the idea...

5 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

ADORABLE!

Christa Jeanne said...

I have to say, I like you better with the short hair. Then again, it was short when I met you, so that's what I'm used to with you. Still - super, super cute, Mis! I'm definitely a fan. Two thumbs up.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

SOOO cute! You can do short hair like no one I've ever seen! I LOVE it! I so wish I could pull that off -- you look gorgeous! (And I love the pictures:)

Stina said...

I love it, I didnt realize how long your hair was!!! wow. enjoy it =]

Annica said...

I like the short hair too!