Jan 19, 2010

Weekend in San Diego

Ryan and I met up with his family in downtown San Diego for the weekend. He went to the Chargers game with his dad, brother, and sister, while his mom and I spent a relaxing day at the hotel...getting a massage :)

I took my camera out as we explored the Gaslamp Quarter, where we stayed, and got some fun pictures of the surroundings. Unfortunately, I had been messing with my camera's ISO settings before the trip and accidentally left it at the highest setting through the entire trip...so my pictures are a little noisy (or fuzzy). Lesson learned...

Anyway, here's what I got:

Photobucket

This was a steak restaurant, I thought it was funny :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Real gaslamps...in the Gaslamp District
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

morning walk along the marina...
Photobucket

I just LOVE boat pictures, I don't know why...
Photobucket

Courtney atop the San Diego Convention Center, overlooking the marina
Photobucket

me and my guy...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just figured out how to post pictures larger and faster with Photobucket and I'm really excited, so hopefully I'll be posting more pictures, more frequently :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Great pictures! Are lovin' that camera? Blogger also made it easier to post big pictures, too. Way easy!

Whitmore Family said...

You are getting good with that camera of yours!!