He's a good dog (most days), one of the funniest things he does is sit in front of the mirror while chewing on his bone. He holds it with his little paws and stares at himself. It's a riot.

The little punk needed surgery. His tail is kind of a curly-cue tail and it is wound really tight. So tight that you can't get under it to keep it clean. It got infected and the Doctors said it would continue to get infected unless we got it removed. It's a very common surgery for English Bulldogs. We figured if he was goin' under, we might as well schedule him to get neutered at the same time. So he went under the knife on Monday and has been home healing ever since.
The blue lamp shade thing is hilarious and he's NOT a fan of it.



Update on us:
Not much is going on. I've been sick, but other than that, it's pretty much the same old thing every day. Work, eat, sleep, work. BLAH. I was having a rough day yesterday...partly because I don't enjoy my job and partly because I'm sick of the work, sleep, eat routine (Sometimes I just want to move away or have some kind of adventure...do you ever get like that?). Ryan messaged me and asked "how is your day". I responded "CRAPPY". Just as I typed that, the FedEx guy walked in with flowers for ME!! An early Valentines present with the sweetest card. It was perfect timing and I felt so special and so loved.
Aren't they pretty?


I also got a haircut. No big change, just a little lighter and a few layers added. My constant hair battle is that I want more volume, my hair is thin and flat. I've tried a lot of products and recently found some that work fairly well, but I decided to try volume rollers too. You put them in, blow dry to heat 'em up a little, then let them cool and WALA...volume...so they say. I got a kick out of how they looked in my hair and HAD to take a picture. Wanna see?

Anyway, so yeah, that's all that's going on here. We're trying to figure out what to do for Valentines day...I assume a nice dinner somewhere tomorrow night. We'll see.
Hope you all have a nice Valentines weekend. I'm SOOO happy that it's a 3 day weekend.
(I REALLY don't feel like proofreading, so hope this makes sense)
2 comments:
Lookin' good Missy...
YES, I used to get ennui with my life ALL the time!!! It really does get draining to do the daily grind when there's not much variety to the routine - and especially when there's no tangible end in sight. It's tough to get used to, or at least it was for me. I really thrived on the variety and challenge that came with each new semester. (Maybe that's why I've changed jobs every 14 months? Which, btw, I so don't recommend.)
I'm so sorry to hear you hate your job, Mis. That sucks. It's like torture to have to go to a job you dread every day. Just remember, though, that it isn't forever. Use it for the career springboard that it is, learn what you can from it, and just remember that you can move onto bigger and better things in a year or two. And, hey, you never know - it could grow on you. It always takes a few months to adjust. Hope everything shakes out for you!!!
Post a Comment