Tonight we went to my parent's home to celebrate Mother's day with the family. We had a delicious dinner and enjoyed spending time together...my nieces were there too, so that made it extra special. My mom had a handmade card out on the cabinet and I went to read it and realized it was from me...19 years ago!!
My favorite part is where I say "I hope you have the baby soon" because my mom actually went into labor that night and had my little sister the next day. I thought it was fun that my mom saved this card and I got a kick out of seeing it tonight.


1 comment:
First off, I suck. OMgoodness! I am so behind on your blog! Second, I haven't seen the new layout since I always read in google. I'm lame. I LOVE IT!
That card in the CUTEST!!!! You are stinking adorable!
Post a Comment