I sure do love my Brady boy!! Sure we've had some rough weeks, but I'm hoping that's all behind us now that the reflux is diagnosed and the inconsolable screaming sessions are nearly gone. We still have the occasional meltdown (he and I...sleep deprivation is REAL), but for the most part it's happy times around here. He smiles a ton and is trying to figure out laughing, which is so fun for us.
He seems to be the most happy in the morning...well, actually he almost always wakes up screaming, but after I change him and give him his medicine, he's all smiles and squeals. We usually lay in bed and play for a bit before getting up to face the day.
Aside from the smiling and laughing, I think my favorite moments with him are in the middle of the night just after a feeding. He'll usually fall asleep as I'm burping him and he just looks so peaceful. Those are definitely moments I never want to forget.

No comments:
Post a Comment