Jul 28, 2011

Brady Boy at the fair

Last week we met up with Justin and Allison at the OC fair. It was fun to catch up with them and also fun to get back to the fair. We missed it last year because we lived up North. It's always interesting to see what kind of crazy foods they've come up with. We've heard of most of the items, but there were 3 new ones that I've never seen before: deep fried butter, deep fried kool-aid, and chocolate covered bacon. We didn't try any of them, but Ryan WAS intrigued by the bacon and might try it before the fair is over. I think it sounds SICK.

Anyway, I didn't get any cool "fair" looking pictures, but I did snap some cute pics of Brady as we were sat down for a bit. He makes some FUNNY faces.




No comments: