So, I'm from the Bay Area and have always claimed Bay Area sports teams: Oakland A's, SF 49ers and the Golden State Warriors...yes, EVEN THEM. I don't actually follow sports, but I tend to root for those teams just to get a rise out of Ryan :) Well, this weekend, Ryan and I had the opportunity to attend a Lakers game with his family. Even though it wasn't a "home team", I was super excited...basketball is definitely my favorite sport to watch. Ryan was equally excited, as he really likes the Lakers, and especially liked that they were playing the Pacers, which are from Indiana, where he served his mission.

This is us waiting for the game to start

So, I learned that #17 is my favorite. I don't remember his name or anything, but he was the best player of the game. I like the best ;)

Here's Kobe taking a free shot...or whatever you call it. If you look really carefully, you can see the ball just coming out of the hoop...an excellent shot on my part :)
Anyway, we had a blast at the game!
2 comments:
Free throw! Thanks for letting us come over last night.
I dated a guy that tried to teach me everything there is to know about basketball (he was obsessed). Needless to say I've forgotten everything except for Duke, Coach K, Cameron Crazies, Coach K, Coach K.
Post a Comment