

My only complaint is that it seems like a lot of work for dinner and it's pretty messy. But it's good enough that I'll definitely order it again!
After dinner, Ryan and I walked around Newport Beach and talked about how quickly this year has gone by!!

We ended our night by sharing a chocolate, strawberry & banana crepe for dessert. I've been wanting to get crepes for a while and our anniversary seemed like the perfect time to indulge.
***
Ryan and I did celebrate a little on Monday night before I left for LA. Our cake shop made us a replica of the top layer of our wedding cake (so you don't have to eat the freezer burned one from your actual wedding day). We had Tiersha, Desiree, Paola and Cameron over to enjoy it with us.
It was a great anniversary and I'm looking forward to so many more!
4 comments:
Oh man that cake looks so good! I still tell everyone about the cake at your wedding. It was so tasty, I kept going back for more all night!
Happy Anniversary! The cake looks good. That's such a great idea to get a new cake top instead of saving the one from your wedding day. What cake shop?
HEIDELBERG PASTRY SHOP IN LAGUNA HILLS. THEY ARE THE BEST IN THE AREA!!!
Could you be any cuter? I think it's impossible! :)
Post a Comment