Mar 5, 2008

MARCH MADNESS!!!

No, I'm not talking about basketball, I'm talking about the crazy month this is turning out to be. Crazy in a good way...a GREAT way.

My monday-friday schedule is pretty intense...trying to continue working full time hours while going to school in the middle of the day two days a week, leaves me working three 9.5 hour shifts a week, with no lunch break. Don't worry, there aren't labor laws in question here, I make my own schedule, so I'm the only one to blame. Anyway, it's pretty draining and I so look forward to any break from the norm... a chance to hang out with someone new, a chance to celebrate something, etc. I thrive on counting down to something so I can think: "yeah, work stinks, but only 7 more days until..."

Well, this month my "countdown list" is unusually long. Check it out:

Only 6 more hours until Desiree's book club - it's only our second one.

Only 1 more day until we have Andrew and Christina over for dinner - I'm making tacos for them to thank them for reformatting my computer. A week ago I was ready to LAUNCH the thing, but now it works like new!! Amazing friends!

Only 1 more day until I order our top wedding cake layer - so instead of freezing our top layer of cake for our anniversary, our cake shop makes you a replica on your first anniversary for free. I just have to order a few days before I want it.

Only 3 days until Tiersha and I are laying out on the beach - IF the weather cooperates this week!

Only 5 days until our 1 year anniversary - This has seriously been the best year of my life. I'm one of the luckiest girls in the world.

Only 6 more days until I go to the Ellen show - Ok, so we only have standby tickets...we're not sure if we'll get actual seats, BUT we'll get there early and wait in line for hours to TRY for those seats.

Only 8 days until we go to LA for dinner with Ryan's parents and cousins - We're taking the train and spending most of the weekend in LA, always a nice little get away.

Only 15 days until we get to go up North for my niece Sierra's 1st birthday - My bro and SIL are throwing her a Mickey Mouse Club themed party, I'm so excited. I just love watching babies stuff their faces with their first piece of cake on their first birthday.

So that's AT LEAST one thing per week for this month! Except for the last week of the month, but we've got time to find something fun for that week. With all this fun stuff going on, March is going to fly by!

Are you counting down to anything exciting right now?!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd like to come down and go out to dinner with you guys soon. Maybe we can do that towards the end of the month.

Ryan and Missy- said...

For sure! Maybe we can meet for dinner and Disneyland or something?

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding is one I will never forget. And not because your dress and the celebrations were amazing --although they were --but because we had come down from NorCal after having moved there 4 days earlier. And I had a 4 week old baby.

My countdown? We're moving BACK to Provo on conference weekend (April 5th or so). Crazy! So, I have a lot to do. Why the heck am I blogging!? I have so much to do!!

Annica said...

Josh's birthday! And Happy Anniversary! :)