
I cleaned out my closets last night (you know, to make room for my new coats:). I do this quite often actually. I LOVE going through and getting rid of stuff. I'd say last night was a record though. I got rid of 5 pairs of jeans, 4 sweatshirts and several tshirts and blouses.I haven't worn most of those in a LONG time, but since many are still in almost new condition, I kept hanging on to them. I finally had to make the break last night. NO sense in keeping all this stuff I'm not wearing.
Anyway, it was really refreshing. AND, I'm donating them, so now others can enjoy them. Hooray for purging!
1 comment:
Oooooooohhhh my gosh.... I LOVE getting rid of stuff. I thre all kinds of things away when I was in my apartment. Anything that hadn't been used in the last MONTH got chucked or donated. I know it's a little extreme, but I hate stuff and purging just makes you realize how much junk I have. Congrats on the "uplifting" experience!!! Hope you're doing great. You're awesome.
-Meg
Post a Comment