We finally had the party a few weeks ago. Ryan got out his collectible light sabers (he's so cool, I KNOW!), which the kids just loved...the fact that they light up AND make noises was just TOO cool for them.
They spent much of the party ganging up on him.
Aside from light saber play, we ate pizza, played catch phrase, watched a movie and decorated cupcakes. That was probably the highlight of the night.
We had fun using my pampered chef icing decorator thingies...I knew I'd use them someday! It was MESSY dying the frosting and letting 5 kids decorate with it, but they enjoyed it, that's all that matters I suppose.
---
Got my hair done...went blonde again (well, more blonde, I should say). Can't tell so much from the picture, but it's a pretty big change for me...
---
Had my final birthday celebration of the year the other night with Ryan's parents. We all went to Joe's Crab Shack for dinner. It was delicious, but messy! My worst fear was realized when my server decided to humiliate me for my birthday, even though I begged and pleaded that he wouldn't. I had to put a BEE SUIT on and buzz around the stinkin' restaurant! Can you believe it?! I was so embarrassed, I cried! Not tears streaming or anything, but eyes welled up and face all red...I'm just not a center of attention kind of girl I guess! (pictures to follow, if you're lucky) All buzzing aside, it was a great night, and I got Michael Buble tickets!!! May 10th baby! We're there!!! I'm so excited!
2 comments:
That's sooo cool-the tickets and lightsabers etc. I've never been to Joe's Crab Shack-that's crazy! It reminds me of when we went to Hooters and the guys who was turning 19 had to ride the broomstick like it was a real horse or pick up everyone's tab.
I would love to see a picture of you in that suit!
Post a Comment