I've seen this on a few friend's blogs, so I thought I'd fill it out about Ryan. It looks fun...
-What is his name? Ryan
-How long have you been together? Hmmm, it's debateable. He got back from Europe two years ago and we immediatley began hanging out. The transition from friend to boyfriend was a little fuzzy, so I'll say ALMOST 2 years.
-How long did you date? about 8 months before getting married...
-Who eats more? He does, for sure! But I eat more desserts. He rarely eats sweets
-Who said I love you first? I sort of did. The conversation went something like this: Ryan: "are you the kind of girl who won't say 'I love you' until the guy says it first?" Me: "No, but I do". I'm pretty sure he said "I love you too" right then...I don't have any scarring memories from that night, so he must have.
-Who's taller? If you know us, you know there's no question there...he's got an entire foot on me!
-Who can sing better? He can, but for some reason he doesn't do it much.
-Who is smarter? He is. He soaks up info like a sponge. I can learn lots of stuff in a semester, and by the end of summer, I've forgotten it all.
-Who does the laundry? Ryan does it all...unless I'm needing something right away.
-Who pays the bills? Ryan. He's more responsible...and he loves knowing where every penny is going. I think he looks at the bank account a few times a day.
-Who sleeps on the right side? Ryan sleeps to the right of me.
-Who mows the lawn? We don't have one yet...but he will. It seems like a man's job.
-Who cooks dinner? I do.
-Who drives? Ryan. Always. I hate to drive and he always looks nervous when I'm driving.
-Who is more stubborn? Hmm, we're both pretty stubborn, but I might take the "most stubborn" title.
-Who kissed who first? Well, our first kiss...the night before he left for europe, he kissed me. But 6 months later, when he came back, I kissed him.
-Who proposed? He did...
-Who has more friends? Hmmm I don't know about that one. It's close...
-Who is more sensitive? who do you think?
-Who has more siblings? I do...1 more
-Who wears the pants? I don't think either one of us does. We pretty much consult with one another on everything. None of us is more in charge or dominant over the relationship or decisions we make...we're a team.
1 comment:
Ryan does the laundry?? That is what I'm talking about :)
Post a Comment