May 5, 2008

Moving day

As many of you know, we were looking to move to the Irvine/Tustin area at the end of the month. I've been studying Craigslist and just haven't been able to find anything as nice as we have here in RSM for a decent price. To get something comparable, we'd be paying 2-300 dollars more, just to be 10 minutes up the freeway. SO on to plan B.

If we can't get up to Irvine/Tustin, we at least need to get closer to the freeway...SO, we found a great 2 bed/1 bath condo in Mission Viejo right near the five @ Alicia. So, family and friends, no need to fret, we're staying close.

Anyway, the place seems pretty cool. The couple that owns it can't be much older than us. They've only been there for a year, but spent the entire year upgrading. Tile floors, ceramic counter tops and a jacuzzi tub (that was the selling point for me!). The only bummer is that we don't have a garage, but we'll manage.

So, we move on May 23rd. When Ryan told me (10 minutes ago) I got a little sad. I just LOVE our current place. BUT, we have some really good friends taking over our lease (they are about to get married), so we'll be able to visit and now they can start their first married memories in it, just like we did.

Anyway, here are a few pictures of our new place...well, our soon to be new place...



3 comments:

Annica said...

It looks nice! We are trying to find a new place too as our lease is up in August. I hate it. I'm way too picky!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

How pretty and exciting!

Courtney N said...

NICE! So can I come stay with you guys sometime?