Last night, Ryan and I had the opportunity to attend an Angel's game with our friend Aubri and her family to celebrate her baby Brianna's first birthday. The Angels lost, but I hardley noticed as all of my attention was focused on catching up with Aubri and playing with Bri. Aubri made cupcakes for most of our section and we all sang "happy birthday". It was really a fun way to celebrate Bri's birthday. She got to eat dippin' dots and a cupcake and other goodies and was just having a blast.
Here are a few pictures from the night:
We had a great night and we are so glad we were able to celebrate with Bri. Thanks Aubri and Jason for the invite!!
2 comments:
We're so glad you came and Bri had a blast with you. She didn't want to go to bed she was so wound up and full of sugar. Thanks for coming and celebrating with us!
It sounds like you had fun. Dan would have loved to be there...although he would have been thrilled with the outcome. I guess he still was happy about it. He is definitely a Braves fan.
Post a Comment