So I got this fun new template for my blog and I love everything about it, EXCEPT the fact that as you scroll down, my words are gradually being eaten by the left margin. Anyone know how to fix this? Aubri...I mostly asking you...you're computer savvy like that...
HELP!
HELP!
5 comments:
I'm not seeing what you're saying-could you describe it a little more or maybe it's how you're browser is set up to view it. Has it looked that way on more than 1 computer?
Do you mean like down below your post cause it's definetly doing something there. Can you email the template to me or link the site for me and Jason and I can look at it's formating.
you can actually get the template if you go to "view" then click on "page source"(if using firefox). or "view" and "source" if you are using IE7.
blogspot uses css which i'm not familiar with. if it was all html i could help. sorry:(
Wait, it must just be my work computer...I'm not seeing the problem on my laptop at home...
Thanks for the help!
Ok I love it!! I wish I could learn how to change my blog. I don't know how!!!
Post a Comment