Aug 8, 2008

and...AFTER



Here we are. So hot, huh?! Ok, at least better than before, I think. Ryan's hair looks great. He brought back the faux-hawk, which I LOVE. Mine, well, I like it, but the bangs are a lot to get used to! I'm glad I had the guts to try them though. It's also darker (with lowlights) and shorter with more front layers. I LOVE changing my hair, but it's always scary.

Anyway, this is the new and improved US. Just thought I'd share.

...Back to the Olympic Opening Ceremonies. SO EXCITED!!!!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute hair cut!!! Enjoy the games.
Aunt Lisa

Courtney N said...

You both look great!!

Greg and Diana said...

Very cute hair!! Thanks for coming by our page and checking us out...we're excited about joining the blogging world!! Definitely a great escape from life in general!!

Arlene Neilson said...

Love the haircut.