I just realized that I haven't given much of an update on us lately. I suppose that's because there's nothing too thrilling going on.
Tiersha came home from Utah for a couple weeks, so we took that opportunity to go to Disneyland and go back to the OC Fair before it ended. Tiersha and Tahnee hadn't been to the fair since they were kids, so I was glad that we were able to go with them. We watched the hypnotist, ate some good food and did a little people watching...there are some INTERESTING characters at the fair!
Other than that, we've spent time with various friends, meeting for dinner, meeting for dessert and games, etc. It's been fun. We just LOVE summer. Too bad it's over in 3 weeks.
This weekend, Ryan and I are spending the most time apart since we've been married. I will be going up North to spend Saturday - Tuesday (the cheapest flights were on Sat and Tues, otherwise it would be a friday - Sunday trip) with my family. They just moved, so I'm going to help them settle in and visit. I told them that I better get a lot of good time with my niece, so my brother and sister-in-law agreed to drop her off to spend Saturday and Sunday with me!! Hooray!
Ryan is going up to his parents while I am away to visit and get out on the golf course with his dad.
Anyway, that's the state of things here...THRILLING, huh?!
1 comment:
When we went to the Fair last year I was surprised at the variance of people there. I thought you only got certain types out in the country not the OC fair but they were most definately there and in numbers.
Post a Comment