The next day, we met up with Tiersha, Tahnee and their family and friends at "T Street" in San Clemente. It was a PERFECT beach day, even though it was October. John and Tylyn (Tiersha and Tahnee's parents) live just a few blocks from the beach, so they brought the babies down to join us.
Ryan and Gracie spent a lot of time playing in the water together.
They dug a hole...
Isn't Gracie the cutest? She's such a little beach bum ever since they moved to San Clemente.



Me and Ryan playing in the water...I didn't go in much further, it was too cold.
So that was all last weekend. Last night (Halloween), Ryan and I headed back to Disneyland with our friend Andrew. Again, we met up with Jeff, Abby and kids. We had a blast.
Noah took my Haunted Mansion partner :) He just loves Ryan. I rode with Andrew (below). It was dark, so he didn't realize that Ryan was taking a picture (thus the awkward expression). I, however, am always picture ready...jk (I noticed the light).
We sat and watched the fireworks and headed home shortly after. We were exhausted!! I even fell asleep in the car, which is rare for me.
P.S. For those of you who are wondering "is Disneyland crowded on Halloween night?", I can tell you, YES, it is.
2 comments:
It was crowded...but we had fun with you guys.....thanks for the fun and being so weet to our boys they love you guys
Love your post!!!!
Post a Comment