Nov 3, 2008

Success!!

So I have this class (Audiology & Audiometry) that's kicking my butt. It's an online class so I automatically assumed it would be easy...I was wrong. Basically there's no instruction, we just read the chapters, then take a quiz online. For some reason, I am consistently getting C's on them. I can't seem to get any better... luckily I'm not getting any worse. (I know C's are passing, but they're too close to not passing for my comfort. I prefer the cushion of at least a B...)

Since I take each quiz at home, I can use my book, so you would think it must be pretty simple, right? Well, they're timed, so it's not as simple as it sounds. You can only flip through the chapter for so long before you just have to guess, so as not to run out of time.

Anyway, tonight, I took another quiz and guess what...I got an A. I only missed 1 question!! AND I got three points higher than the class average!! I told Ryan that my teacher is going to think I've cheated or something because this is such a sudden improvement from my previous quiz scores.

I really hope I can keep this up. This was a 40 minute quiz (about 30 questions), but the next one is a 2 hour quiz (can that even be called a quiz?!), so I'm pretty nervous...wish me luck!

No comments: