Nov 20, 2008

My reward...

Well, sweet relief, the tests are DONE. And you know what? I think I did pretty well. I was surprised with how many questions I knew. I studied, so you might expect that I would do well, but if you could only see my notes, you might understand my lack of confidence. For one class we were tested on every little acoustic detail for each sound we can produce, and it's SO easy to get those mixed up. For the other class, we were tested on all characteristics of the various Language/Learning disorders and on the different types and characteristics of Autism. It's all very interesting, but again, it's so easy to mix some of those up.

So, my reward: Tonight, when I get off of work, I'm going home to flip through my Crate & Barrel catalog. It has been sitting patiently on the ottoman (as I studied all week) and I'm DYING to go through it. I'll probably catch up on a few of my favorite shows that are backing up the Tivo too. I'm so excited to go home and have nothing to study for and nothing to worry about. I love quiet nights like this.

No comments: