We got our table last night. It's huge and awesome. It's definitely a table we can grow into. Justin came over with no notice at all and helped Ryan put it together. Ryan really has great friends. He was saying last night that all of his friends would have dropped what they were doing to come help him with something. Well, almost all...we can think of one that wouldn't, but we won't go there...
***
So I've mentioned before that I have a pretty wild schedule. Work full time and school full time makes for some LONG days. I usually leave around seven in the morning and get home around seven at night, it's exhausting, but I'm managing and it actually hasn't been too bad, except for the constant yawning. So, yeah, not too bad...until this week. It's all caught up to me. I think all my teachers were scheming together and decided it would be funny to schedule their tests all in the same week. The same week that I have to plan a lesson for Relief Society. Needless to say, I'm a little overwhelmed right now.
I had my first test of the week on Monday. Remember THIS post, where I explained that I kept getting C's on the tests for my online class? Well, our biggest chapter test of the semester was on Monday and I studied harder than I have for any of the others. I read through the chapter, highlighted the heck out of it, made a chart of what topics were on what page so I could refer back to the book easily, etc. I was SO ready for this test and I was determined to get a good grade. I went online to take it and at the first question, I froze. That information was NOT in the chapter I just read...uh oh. So I guessed. Next question...NOT in the chapter. I double checked to make sure I was in the right chapter, and I was. So, what's wrong with this situation?!?
Get this...I was in the wrong BOOK!!! That's how stressed I've been this week. I couldn't even keep track of the right book for the right test. I was SO upset, I sat and cried for a minute, but the test is timed, so I had to quit the tears and just get going. I grabbed the right book and went from there. I pulled a C, like always...but I guess that's pretty good considering I had never even glanced at the material before the test.
Now, I have a quiz tonight and two HUGE exams tomorrow. My two most challenging classes. I studied with a friend last night, but I have much more to do. If ever there was a time to drink an energy drink, it would be tonight. BUT, I'm afraid they might taste gross, so I won't try them...oh well. Wish me luck...
5 comments:
I hope you don't mean Jeff...haha he felt bad that he couldn't come help. I had the car with the carseats.
Anyway post pictures of the table!! Have a good week!
AW! Bummer about the test. I know you can get through the craziness. This too will pass, right?
How fun you got a new table! Take a picture of it in your place.
rockstars are the best, or starbucks double shot. Long nights are amazing.
Good luck with the tests. I know you will do great. Getting a C and not studying the right material. Amazing!!!
Your test experience is the kind of thing I still have bad dreams about (though mine are usually more like that I suddenly realize that it's the end of the semester and I have no once attended a particular class). I'm sorry it happened, but it IS quite impressive that you still pulled off a C. Good job! :)
Post a Comment