Nov 5, 2008

You're invited!!


I mentioned a while ago that STOMP was coming to the Orange County Performing Arts Center. Well, Tickets go on sale THIS Sunday and we're gettin' some. The show will be here from January 6th through January 11th. I'm thinking of getting tickets for the first week, maybe for Thursday or Friday night. They range from $20-$60 and I'd like to get some in the $40 dollar range.
If anyone is interested in coming with us, let us know. We will buy the tickets on Sunday and you can just send us a check...that way we can all sit together. You can comment here, or email me if you're interested in coming along...All are welcome!

This is a great show. I went several years ago and wasn't too excited to go, but once it was over, I was SO glad I had gone and I knew I'd have to see it again...so now's my chance.

For more information about the OC performance, go here.
For more information about the show in general, go here.

Let us know if you want to come with us asap!
*The next show I'm interested in is the 5 Browns...I've never seen them, but I hear they're phenomenal...those tickets are a little more pricey though...so we'll see.



3 comments:

Annica said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to see this!

Annica said...

Oh and I have seen the 5 Browns, they are good!

Jamie said...

You guys are always doing something fun. Lucky!