Dec 2, 2008

Addiction



Ok, I'm seriously addicted to this stuff. I use it several times a day and when I can't find it, I start to panic.

On our car trip home from my parents, I had my chap stick and used it a few times. By the time we stopped at Ryan's parent's house for the night, I reached in my purse and couldn't find it.

What followed is a little embarrassing, but it must be shared to convey the seriousness of this addiction.

In my search for my favorite chap stick, I dumped my purse out twice and searched the car 3 times!! All for a $0.99 tube of chap stick. Sure I have others, many others in fact, but NONE make me as happy as my medicated stick. It's the best!!

Just to be safe, I picked up 2 tubes at Target yesterday :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU SILLY GIRL!

Annica said...

We are both addicted to chapstick but my favorite is Burts Bees. Love that stuff!