Dec 13, 2008

Some great ideas from Real Simple...

I just found 3 things in the back of my Real Simple magazine that I just LOVE! Too bad everything but the stamp is ridiculously overpriced! I've got to find a way to do the 'Neilson' sign on my own...I think it can be done if I can find a good frame for it...

Check out these fun ideas:

http://www.letterperspectives.com/product.php?productid=70&productcode=7N284E233I255L269S318O289N285_W20_MC6

http://www.thepicturewallcompany.com/

http://expressionery.com/product.aspx?lineid=29&productid=3221

2 comments:

Annica said...

I don't love dogs, but we are taking her in as my mother in law is getting older and can't take care of THREE rottweilers! So, we have one of them. I love english and french bulldogs though. Anything that is lazy and fat and won't bug me! haha. Are you guys thinking of getting a dog then?

Mike said...

Hey,

This is Mike with Letter Perspectives. Thanks for the link. If you (or your readers) want to use the coupon 20FORME - we'll give you $20 off.

Merry Christmas!