Dec 24, 2008

a stench and Happy Christmas

Wanna know the most annoying thing about living in a condo? Having our downstairs neighbors cooking stench waft up into our bedroom every day. And they cook some funky smelling dishes...and use a lot of oil. Our bedroom often smells of grease at dinner time. I just walked into our room a minute ago and can smell that something else is cooking and it's NASTY!

Good thing we're leaving soon.

Leaving for the night, not leaving for good.

We're about to head off to my Grandma's for Christmas Eve dinner/my brother Jon's birthday dinner. Yes, he was born on Christmas Eve and even came home from the hopital in a stocking that my parents hang on the wall every year. Fun, huh?

Then we're off to Ryan's parent's to spend the night and enjoy Christmas day.

Adios! And as they say in Harry Potter...Happy Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Because you said "Happy Christmas" I have to tell you that we opened one present tonight and my sister in law gave me the coolest ever Griffindor Messenger bag. I knew you'd be so excited. I can't wait to show you. Have an awesome christmas!