Jan 19, 2009

Department Store Cosmetics...free

Growing up I was always VERY interested in make-up. I loved to play with my mom's make-up (she hated that) and when I was allowed to wear it, I tended to shop for the same brands she used, which were usually Clinique, Lancome and Este Lauder.

These department store make-up brands are not cheap, but I've stayed loyal to them.

WELL, if you're like me and like some of these same department store products, check this out...Starting tomorrow, and for the next 7 days, or while supplies last, several department stores are giving away one free product (looks like mostly lotions and perfumes) to those who bought department store make-up between 1997 and 2003. This is the result of some sort of class action law suit that had to do with controlling prices on specific items (I think...I can't remember exactly what the news story said).

Anyway, for details on which stores are participating and which products will be available, go here: http://www.cosmeticssettlement.com/

My mom emailed me the link last week, but I didn't know how legit it was. Tonight, the story is all over the news, so I assume it's for real. It might be worth your time to go check it out.

Just thought I'd pass the info on...

No comments: