I suggested a game I used to play with my friends in San Diego. You jump off of the rocks into the sand and see who can jump the farthest.
Michael starts the game off strong.
Here goes Ryan...you would think with his long legs, he'd win. We'll see...
Justin takes a shot...
They were all very close, but Tyler won!! You can see by his jump (below) that his strategy of putting his legs out in front of his body was a smart one!
Tiersha and I had to get in on the jumping games too :)
After playing at the beach, we headed over to the Santa Monica Pier. We walked along and saw all the interesting performers and salesmen. It was VERY crowded.
After the pier, we walked into the Promenade, which is an outdoor mall with some wild and crazy performers along the streets. We ate lunch and wandered through the shops.
By the end of the day, we were exhausted. We all stopped at Brookestone to enjoy the massage chairs.
From top to bottom, there's Courtney, Tiersha, Tahnee and ME in the egg shaped chair. It was AMAAAZING. The rollers on the back were wonderful, but I especially liked the calf massage. Heavenly!
We really had a lot of fun just hanging out with friends/family, but all that walking and jumping sure does drain your energy. By the time we left I couldn't WAIT to get home, put on my pajama's, and relax.
Now, it's not even 9:00 pm and I'm SO ready for bed!!
1 comment:
dang, i should have stayed
Post a Comment