Jan 25, 2009

Tomorrow....

Tomorrow is the first day of my very last (hopefully) semester (not counting summer, when I'll be taking ONE more class)...but my very last full semester, WOOOOO!

It's gonna be a doozy...FIVE classes, while working full time...and these are no easy classes, the names of the class speak for themselves:

Voice and Craniofacial Disorders
Fluency Disorders
Anatomy of Speech and Hearing
Nueorology and Nuerogenic Communicative Disorders
Clinical Methods

Whew...I'm in for a long semester, but I'm anxious to start so I can get it over with!!

Here's hoping that the next 16 weeks FLY by with ease!!

7 comments:

Courtney N said...

Best of luck to you! The last semester is the hardest because you are so ready to be done AND you are taking the hardest classes... I took 21 credits my final semester, but I wasn't working like you are. You're a smart girl and you'll be just fine! : )

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

hello :)
no, we don't have annual passes...we just got the park hopper :)
i would love to get passes, that would be awesome!

Booya Grandma said...

Im sure you will do great. My last semester was supposed to be my hardest I actually got my best grades despite worrying about law school applications. The thing is by now you have been playing the grade game for so long that you know what it takes to get a good grade. Anyway, congrats! Its a real accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Missy,
I'm so proud of you, your such a good student. You've hung in there like a truppper. I know you will do great. Just to let you know I'm crying as I'm typing this just thinking of how much I love you, and how proud I am of you. My thoughts and pray will be with you but you do great either way.
LOVE YOU FOREVER MY BABE YOU'LL BE!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Crossing my fingers for ya!

Stina said...

Aw! Your friends and family love you so much. I am very happy for you Miss and I hope the best for you this semester. You'll do great... when it gets tough just remember...we'll get Sprinkles.

=]

Jen Proffit said...

Way to go! I know you can do it! you guys are smart for finishing school before having kids----it just adds to the chaos. Josh did 21units while working--we didn't have kids at the time and it worked out. Just don't ask him how it worked out :)