Last night, Ryan and I went out to celebrate our anniversary. Like our first year anniversary, we went to the Crab Cooker for dinner, delicious!! (It's going to be our tradition, as long as we live here)
At dinner, we exchanged gifts. Ryan got me a bottle of my favorite perfume, Flower Bomb. I love it so much but I always felt too guilty to go buy it for myself. For a while, I would pick up samples every time I went to Nordstrom. I had a nice little collection of those tiny sample viles, but was even running low on them, so I'm VERY happy that now I have a full bottle of the perfume. :)
I got Ryan tickets to see Joel McHale's stand up comedy show in Long Beach. In case you're wondering who Joel McHale is, he is the host of E!'s The Soup. We LOVE The Soup, and watch it every week. We had talked about going to see Joel McHale before, but tickets were ridiculously expensive. Somehow I found a KILLER deal for this week's show, so I HAD to get them. Ryan was totally surprised and seemed really excited.
After our yummy dinner, we went to Disneyland for a few hours and rode the new Toy Story ride at California Adventure. Neither of us had ridden it yet because the line was always too long (since we have passes, a 30 minute wait is too long for us). This time, we didn't care. We waited 45 minutes for the ride and it was worth EVERY minute!! It was SO fun.
We also went into Disneyland and took some silly pictures around the castle, where Ryan proposed.
We called it a night at a whopping 9:30 (we're getting old), came home, watched some TV and made milkshakes. All in all, it was a PERFECT evening. And I really enjoyed spending time with my husband.
My cute husband in front of the castle, where it all started for us :)
Ryan with his Toy Story 3D glasses on, listening to music on his phone while we waited in line...
This year's theme at Disney is "Celebrate", it seemed fitting for our evening...
Just the two of us...
4 comments:
that's awesome! i didn't realize you guys lived so close to DL. We would love living a little closer!
Oh, and we LOVED the Toy Story ride! We went on it 2 or 3 times when we last went to DL...way cool ride!!
Congrats on 2 years!
How'd the cinnamon rolls turn out?!?
Happy Anniversary you crazy kids! I'm glad you had a great day. :)
Ahhh you guys are just too cute. I am so glad you had a fun night. You'll have to let me know how Joel McHale is. CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment