I don't have anything totally blog worthy to write about, but I have a lot on my mind so I'll just write about it all.
I'm cutting my hair tomorrow. This is something I've been obsessing over for the past few months. I LOVE it long but it takes so long to do in the mornings and it gets tangled so easily. I love short hair too, but last time I had short hair, I was 10-15 pounds heavier, so when I look back at my short hair pictures I think short hair makes me look chubby. I realize it's all in my head, but it's been holding me back from cutting it for a while now. BUT, I'm just going to do it. Tomorrow - 10:00. No backing out.
**
Ryan and I are celebrating our 2 year anniversary this weekend. It's actually on Tuesday, the 10th, but it's easier to celebrate on the weekend. We're going to the Crab Cooker, like last year. Then we're heading over to Disneyland, just the two of us. I'm pretty excited about it. PLUS, I got him and awesome gift and I can't WAIT to see his reaction!
**
Sounds like my summer school class is not going to be available until Fall. ONE more stinking semester at Cal State Fullerton :( Will it EVER end?
**
Since we moved into our condo last year, we've pretty much hated it. It's boiling hot in the summer with no a/c and ice cold in the winter with only one tiny heater in the bedroom (luckily we borrowed some space heaters this winter). Our ward at church is great, but there are no young couples. I'd say about 75% of the ward is elderly, and the other 25% are middle aged with 4 kids. That makes it kind of hard to make new friends in the area. Needless to say, we're ready to move. BUT, Ryan just suggested that we stay one more year to save money (since moving costs a bit). I immediately said "no way. I'm miserable here". But, I had a change of heart and decided I suppose I can stick it out for one more year. So it looks like we won't be moving any time soon.
**
Our friends Adrian & Emily had a baby about a month ago. They live in Seattle, but brought the baby down here to bless her in the church. We were lucky enough to be able to go and meet baby Morgan last Sunday. I even got to hold her. What a treat. She's just darling and so little! I'm really not used to holding such tiny babies. I'm more used to toddlers I think.
**
I had my first test in my Neurology class last week. I was most nervous for that class this semester, I really thought it would be my most challenging. Well, I got and A on the test, so I guess it's not going to be that bad. There is a TON of content to learn/memorize, but I used note cards for the first time in my life and I guess that's the trick for me. It worked and I was SO pleased with my grade.
**
My boss brought in about 30 boxes of girl scout cookies today to sell to us. I'm trying my hardest to avoid them. The fat girl inside me wants to buy 3 boxes and hoard them at my desk to enjoy all by myself. But I think I'm strong enough to "just say NO" this time. Yay for me :)
Summer's coming, I need to start working on my beach body, UGH.
**
Well, that's all for now...I know as soon as I hit "publish post" I'll think of more...but I'll spare you and end it here.
Have a good weekend!
1 comment:
I love random posts....I want to see your short hair. I LOVE short hair, I am trying to grow mine out we will see how long I last.
I want to hear about the five browns I am so jealous about that.
I am sorry you have to stay in your ward for another year.
But atleast you are super busy. and you guys are always welcome to come use our heat and air conditioner!!!
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment