Jun 3, 2009

Cancun posts

We're BACK!



While in Cancun, I kept a running journal of what was going on so I wouldn't have to try to remember a week later, when we got home. SO, I'm posting what I wrote. Be aware, the posts are long. I don't expect you to read them at all, and if you do, excuse my poorly edited posts...I know some of it is in past tense and some is in present tense...I'm sure there are all sorts of other errors, I just haven't had time to properly edit it all yet. There are corresponding picture collages at the end of each post too, so if you just want to skip down to those, feel free :)



Also, check out Desiree's post about our trip at http://briananddesiree.blogspot.com/



They have more pictures...

1 comment:

Greg and Diana said...

Sounds like a great vacation...I am totally and completely jealous! Glad you had a great time and that you got home safe =)