
The PIGS! I want one as a pet. They are just TOO cute! And I've researched, they make GREAT pets. They're very smart and despite popular opinion, they're VERY clean and NON-stinky. When we get a yard, I'm getting one.
Ryan even likes them :)
Speaking of animals......HA! Our OTHER favorite part about the fair...the food. We get a turkey leg EVERY year. I can't eat a whole one...of even HALF of one, but Ryan INSISTS that I get my own. He loves them so much he doesn't want to share...and if I get my own he knows it'll be like he gets 1 and 3/4 turkey legs, since he always finishes mine...
Here we are...I meant to get the picture with the FULL turkey legs, but it was too late. I made a bigger dent in mine this year than usual because Sawyer was helping me. He LOVED the turkey!
We enjoyed hanging out with the kids. Here's Noah just after sliding down the gigantic slide...pictured somewhere below.
I took the liberty of keeping Ryder company while the others were on rides. He's such a happy little guy...and SOOO ticklish. I LOVE it.
Sawyer and Ryan...
Here's that slide I was talking about...

Here we are...I meant to get the picture with the FULL turkey legs, but it was too late. I made a bigger dent in mine this year than usual because Sawyer was helping me. He LOVED the turkey!
We enjoyed hanging out with the kids. Here's Noah just after sliding down the gigantic slide...pictured somewhere below.
I took the liberty of keeping Ryder company while the others were on rides. He's such a happy little guy...and SOOO ticklish. I LOVE it.
Sawyer and Ryan...
Here's that slide I was talking about...
Here's Noah on the dragon ride. Lovin' it.
So, we had a great time. Abby took the little kids home right after dinner and Jeff and Noah stayed with us. We went on some more rides and walked around some of the booths before catching a Beatles tribute band with Jody and Rich.
We took off at 9:00 and there was still SO much we hadn't seen, like the art hall, which is one of my favorites. It has paintings, sculptures and photographs from locals displayed. Some of this stuff is AMAZING!! There were also so many other booths we didn't get to see. Good thing the fair is here until September! I'm excited to go back and see the rest.
1 comment:
It was so fun! I am bummed we left early. Jeff and I already want to go back without the boys to see all the fun stuff.
I want a pet pig too. I think they are so precious!!
Thanks too for the great pictures!!!
Post a Comment