Jul 12, 2009

Bye friends!

Ryan's childhood friend Justin and his wife Allison (and they're beautiful baby Emily) have been living here in Orange County for the last year while applying to dental schools. We've SO enjoyed the time we've had to spend with them, but it was finally time to say goodbye, as Justin got in to Boston University and this was the weekend they were set to move.

Ryan and I went over to the their house yesterday to swim and enjoy a great dinner (thanks Kris). After dinner, Ryan, Drew, Andrew and Justin came back to our house for a guys night. They have all been friends since highschool (at least), so they had to get back together once again before Justin left. They played cards and watched a movie...


Allison and I left them to meet up with Christina and enjoy a movie...the Proposal. I'd seen it already, but it was good enough for me to catch again! Here, Allison and I say goodbye to our husbands...
When we came home, we could hear some obnoxious music from outside, so we snuck up the stairs to catch the guys in the act...

They were playing a little Rock Band at 12:30 in the morning...good thing the neighbors didn't complain, it was pretty loud.

Anyway...it was sad to say goodbye, but we look forward to going out to Boston eventually to visit!

1 comment:

Courtney N said...

What goobers! Who sits on the couch while playing Rock Band?! : )