Last weekend Ryan and I went up North again because my brother got tickets for the President's Cup (Golf Tournament) in San Francisco. He and Ryan went up with some other guys and had a blast following Tiger Woods around. Ryan's only complaint was that it was FREEZING. He's not used to the 20-30 degree drop in temperature that San Francisco seems to have.
I stayed in Lodi with my nieces.

Sierra is potty training right now and she gets a lollipop when she does well. She carried this around for a while before giving it back to me to "save for later". She's SO cute.

We took advantage of the windy day and went out to fly a kite.

Vickie had a hard time getting the kite to stay up, but we had a few good runs. Sierra chased her up and down the street.

SUCCESS!

Alice and I just watched.

We also went to the pumpkin patch that day and got a pumpkin for everyone in the family. Sierra is showing me her daddy's and Alice's pumpkin.

For Halloween, Sierra is going to be a "pumkin witch". She modeled her costume for us all.


I just love my nieces!
It's surprising to me how much I can love someone elses kids, but I really just love these girls so much that it hurts. When I'm with them, all I can think about is the fact that I'll have to leave soon and they'll be so different next time I see them. It breaks my heart. I've been thinking about the girls a lot today...I won't see them until Christmas...I can't WAIT.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you've taken time to spend with your nieces! The move love and time you spend with them comes back ten folds....
Post a Comment