Ryan's birthday was on 10/4. We have now celebrated 4 times! Here's the break down...

First, the night BEFORE his birthday, we had friends over to play cards and I made a cake so we could celebrate a little bit. The coloring on this picture is AWFUL, but I had to get a picture anyway.

On Ryan's actual birthday, we ran over to Disneyland to get his $72 gift card. This year you get into Disneyland for free on your Birthday, but if you have an annual pass, you get a gift card for the amount of a ticket. Ryan got a Nightmare Before Christmas figurine that he's wanted for years with the money. It was kind of expensive, so I gave him my gift card (which I still had from my birthday) to go towards it.

Ryan's aunt Jody had us over for dinner that night with some other family members, so I was off the hook for cooking a birthday dinner (
yay for me). It was a lot of fun to see the family, and we all gathered for people to share memories of Ryan growing up, which was fun to hear.

Here's some of the group.

Grandma Connie made this birthday cake and it was
SOOO yummy. It was layers of white and chocolate cake.

Jeff and Abby were there with there kids...

And of course I had to get a picture with my guy :)
---
Our third celebration was up North at my brother's house. My parents brought over pizza and cake. I totally forgot to take pictures though....
---

The last celebration took place last week with Ryan's parents, siblings, and grandparents. This gift is from Grandma Connie. When sharing memories at aunt
Jody's house, Grandma Connie mentioned that she remembers how she always had to have Hershey's syrup in the house for Ryan and I told her we STILL have to have it in the house for him. So she brought a new bottle for him with some cash attached for ice cream. It was a very cute gift :)

Ryan and his dad at dinner...

The third cake of his 26
th birthday.


The entire group of us at dinner.
After dinner, Courtney and Luke came back to our house. On the way home we stopped at Downtown Disney to walk around.
For his birthday gift from me, I decided we should go up to Monterey for a golf weekend. A friend of mine was able to get him a good deal at a pretty nice golf course up there, so we booked a trip for Halloween weekend. We're excited to do some sight seeing and especially excited to go see the Winchester Mystery House.
So...that was Ryan's birthday. We had a lot of fun celebrating, but are ready for the month to be over since it was SUCH a busy one.
3 comments:
Wow! That was a lot of celebrating! Happy bday, Ryan!
What a popular Birthday boy! Glad he got to enjoy and GREAT Birthday month!!!
Wow, you guys know how to do birthdays!! Glad you had such a great time, and now think of what he has to compete with when it's your birthday =)
Post a Comment