Oct 5, 2009

Fall

It's here. I think it was officially here last week or perhaps two weeks ago, but this is the week I really feel it...literally, it's cold! Well, it's 70...that's cold for me. AND, it SMELLS like fall outside.
It's glorious! I have pumpkin candles burning right now too, just to add to the fallness.

I decided to pull out my fall/halloween decorations and, though I need more, I love what I have and thought I'd share them with you...


I found a bag of these cute little pumpkins at Michael's and had the PERFECT place for them...


I got those paper mache pumpkins and painted them...they aren't as cute as I thought they'd be, but they work for now and they balanced out the trick-or-treat sign nicely.
I LOVE these little lanterns. The leaves are magnetic and can be replaced with spider webs or snow flakes.

There's more to do...including a making a fall inspired wreath hopefully, but having these few things up just helps me to enjoy my favorite season that much more.

No comments: