
Do you ever just get sick of your wardrobe? I'm kind of at that point right now. I'm bored with every single thing I have. I dread getting dressed in the morning because there's nothing to get excited about in my closet right now. I'd have to say the ONE thing I miss about being single is having very few bills and being able to go shopping whenever I wanted to. Granted, I handled my money VERY poorly back then. Marriage has made me a MUCH more financially responsible person, but I sure do miss the frequent shopping trips.
I dream of making it on What Not To Wear and getting my hands on that $5,000 gift card to go towards a whole new wardrobe. But, while I don't claim to be the best dressed, I don't think my current wardrobe is bad enough to get me on that show...BUMMER...a girl can fantasize, right?
4 comments:
Ha! I'm always trying to get my sisters to nominate me for that show. I so know how you feel.
I hear ya. I was watching that show today and the lady was awful. Way nice, but couldn't dress to save her life. Hence the reason for being on the show. I have looked into a ton of TV shows to go on but there are not as many as it seems there used to be. Maybe some magical fairy will just come down and give me a gift card!
Amen to that!!
I think Tiersha signed me up for that like in 04, and if I won I was going to go to DI and buy a bunch of crappy clothes to wear around for a week! LOL
Post a Comment