Jan 7, 2010

Lesson learned...hopefully



I have a bad habit of trying several things on in the mornings before I go to work and I'm always rushing, so I usually don't hang them back up right away. I almost always have a small pile of clean clothes sitting right next to my closet...terrible, I KNOW. Ryan teases me about it all the time. Well, Wall-e is not allowed in our room unless we're in there, but occasionally, we forget to shut the door on our way out and he gets in there. He always goes to my pile of clothes and sniffs them and sits on them. Twice in the past, he actually PEED on them...GROSS!! Luckily now, Wall-e is fully potty trained and he's well aware that peeing inside is bad. He gets the most guilty look on his face whenever he has an accident.

This made it even more surprising tonight when I was re-hanging my pile of clothes and found a sweater that had been peed on. GRRR. That dang dog!! This is now the 3rd time and I KNOW he knows better than that. I'm starting to think the punk is doing it on purpose!!

Hopefully now I'll learn my lesson and just hang my clothes as I am finished with them....hopefully.

No comments: