Feb 22, 2010

Brad Paisley concert

On Friday, Ryan and I had the opportunity to attend the Brad Paisley concert with his Parents at the Staples Center in LA. My Father-in-law brought some of his employees and clients and we were able to join them in the Bank suite. The suite was stocked with food (shrimp, ribs, chips and guac, etc.) and after a while, something magical happened. A man came by the suite with a dessert cart and we were able to order anything off of the cart that we wanted. Ryan had a yummy chocolate cake with heath bar and I had a s'more cake, with layers of chocolate cake, graham cracker cake and marshmallow. It was good, but a LITTLE too sweet.

Here are some pictures from the night (taken with my old point and shoot camera -since it was easier to sneak in- so the picture quality isn't great...):

The wonderful dessert cart
Photobucket

View from our seats
Photobucket

Brad :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

He really put on a GREAT show! I am not a country fanatic, but I do listen to a local country station once in a while, so I knew several of the songs performed and REALLY enjoyed the performance.

Thanks Rick and Arlene for the invitation!! It was a ton of fun!

---

Side note: I'm on a blogging role tonight and am getting all caught up, so be sure to keep scrolling down and check out the other 3 posts I created tonight. :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so jealous. I am definitely a country fan and Brad Paisley is one of my absolute favorites. He came here last fall, but I was due one week later and we decided it wasn't the best idea to be at a concert when I went into labor! I'm glad you had fun.