Last week, Rick and Arlene planned on spending the week in Palm Springs and invited me and Ryan to come out for a few days. It was a WONDERFUL, relaxing trip. Ryan and his dad golfed both days, while Arlene and I laid out by the pool and went to get a hot stone massage. We stayed at the La Quinta Resort, which was HUGE and very beautiful. There were flowers EVERYWHERE. And every building seemed to be covered in blooming bougainvillea...which has been a favorite plant of mine since I was a kid (my grandparents have a ton if it in their backyard).
I grabbed my camera and went for a walk throughout the resort in the morning to capture some of my favorite elements there.

2 comments:
So how did you like the hot stone massage? I've gotten one before and I LOVED it!
p.s. you guys are so spoiled by the parentals. Who will they get to spoil when you guys and Luke move away? : )
I should have got you to be my photographer! These are beautiful pictures.
Post a Comment